Monday, September 18, 2017

Week 44

This week went really well. It wasn't too hot or too cold it was just right. This week we had an activity where everyone made food from other countries and I made some snickerdoodle for everyone. They actually turned out pretty good even though I had to make some adjustments to the recipe. I think that more than anything they just needed some more flour, but since they all got eaten I don´t think there was too much of a problem. Someone gave us a fish this week so my companion cooked that up for the activity. This week we also had a huge conference in Salta where over half of the missionaries met in one spot so that we could listen to Elder Bragg who is a member of the 70's. I got to sleep in my old house from when I was serving in Salta. I liked it a lot as well because I got to see all my friends from the mission. This week I was reminded of how lucky I am to live in the USA because we just found an investigator who is living with his wife in a building that is about 15 feet by 6 feet and it was really sad to see how poor they were but the cool thing is that they are still super happy. Well I miss everyone lots and I have a lot of fotos this week.
Love Elder Black