Monday, January 8, 2018

Week 60

Well I don't have much time again today because we had transfers. I got a new companion this week called Elder Hanson. He is from Utah and is the first white person I have lived with in almost a year. Transfers were crazy and we almost had to stay in San Miguel de Tucuman because there wasn't any transport to get back to my area because people were protesting something about the buses so there wasn't a single bus. I have a whole bunch of pictures but the internet here is super bad and I will have to try to upload them later. This week has been a bit hard for me I have been thinking a lot in the the plan that God has for us. And I remember a family I was talking to the other day said something that really stuck to me. It isn't that LDS members don't get sad when people pass away. We still do, but it doesn't consume us because we know that there is something better after this life and that it is really just a goodbye. Goodbyes hurt but aren't permanent and this has been helping me out a lot this week. Love and miss you all lots and thanks for all of the emails.
Love  Elder Black