Monday, June 11, 2018

Week 82

This was a weird week I had p day on Tuesday and then Wednesday it was still super cold out side. Thursday we went to Aguaray and we had splits with the elders there. That night we headed out to Salvador Mazza to do divisions with them as well, so we wouldn't have to travel twice. That went well just me and my comp almost froze to death in their house because there wasn't any heaters and the blankets were super thin. After that we had splits and I got to work in Salvador Mazza. It is literally only a bridge away from Bolivia. We came back that night and the Elders from Aguaray came to visit because they hadn't power in their house for almost a week and they needed to practice for a musical number that is going to happen in this next conference this Wednesday. Also I just heard today that my brother got his mission call and is going to Guadalajara Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Crazy stuff.
Well Love and miss you all lots.
Elder Black