Monday, August 27, 2018

Week 93

Wow sorry for these last couple of letters but I have been super busy with a lot of traveling. The mission has been flying by I can't believe it. So a little bit about these last couple of weeks. This last Monday I had to travel to Jujuy for a conference...it is about 7 hours in bus. There we had a conference but it as a little different then normal because we were all in normal clothes and we had an obstacle course that we did. It was super fun and I think everyone enjoyed it. This week has been super great. We are teaching a couple of kids who are super awesome and live less than half a block away from the church. There is also a youth we are teaching who plays saxophone in a band and he is getting ready to be baptized this week. This P-day we went on a hike to a shrine for the local virgin but no one as there we also found a path to a little baby waterfall.  The mission is going well lots of experiences and really it just surprises me how quickly it is coming to an end.  Love you all lots
Elder Black
P.S. I am trying to get picture to send please bear ;) with me.