Monday, November 20, 2017

Week 53

Wow how the time passes I just finished one year in the mission so I haven't seen most of you for over one year now. This week was super hot and I had splits with the zone leaders and the is a bunch of walking to get to there area and it was super hot. Also to celebrate a year in the mission I burnt a shirt but the whole day I just had a this line for a Bon Jovi song stuck in my head......I'm half way there....livin on a prayer....I thought it fit well with mission life. This week since I am 1st councilor to the branch president I had to direct the sacrament meeting because president did come to church. It made me smile because it will probably be the first and last time that I ever do it. Then I also had to give a talk and teach the young men. Well other than that I don't remember what happened this week besides the heat Love and miss you lots.
Elder Black