Monday, November 6, 2017

Week 51

Happy Halloween. This week was pretty great. I was tired a lot more than usual but that is alright. To celebrate Halloween we ate some candy corn that I had kept hidden for a year in our district meeting. It wasn't even weird tasting it was just fine. We also did some service that led to us moving dirt for an hour and a half in our white shirts and ties. It was actually pretty fun and luckily the sun was going down so it wasn't so hot. It also rained a couple days this week which was a nice change from the heat. I also have splits this week I got to go to Embarcation a little town about 30 minutes from here to be with Elder Morales in his area. That was a lot of fun. This week as well the 2 big soccer team from Argentina, Boca and River,  played and during that time no one lets us in. But luckily my team won, Boca, so I can wear my jersey without any shame. Sunday we had three youth that wanted to come on visits with us and I thought they were going to be a bit out of control but they ended up being alright. We also passed by a motorcycle accident that was pretty bad. Luckily they had almost everything cleaned up but there was quite a bit of blood on the pavement. Today we played some soccer with a few of the youth and the elders de Embarcation which was super fun and then I got a hair cut because Elder Christeson of the 70 is coming for a conference this week. Love and miss you all lots
Elder Black