Monday, October 30, 2017

Week 50

How is going with everyone? I am still dying from the heat here. I am sure it has started to cool off a bit at home. This week went super fast I can't believe it. In one year exactly I will be getting on a plane to head home. I haven't quite been out on my mission for a year yet but I will be coming home for about 3 weeks early because of the way the weeks work out and because I had 6 weeks in the MTC the 2 years doesn't divide equal for 6 weeks periods so 1 year left. It has gone so fast and I feel like I was just leaving home a few weeks ago. This week was pretty normal. For our P-day today we got all our district together and had an asado. This week we had our zone conference and it was with another zone. I got to see my first companion from Pichanal and he is finishing his mission this next month. He lost a lot of weight now that he left Pichanal. It was weird being the one who knew almost everyone in the conference. I think I was actually in the older half of the people there which is CRAZY I still feel like I have been here for like 3 months. Nothing much else happened that was interesting but love and miss you all lots.
Elder Black