Monday, October 23, 2017

Week 49

This week has been a bit stressful but everything went well. The weather got super weird. One day it was about 110 to 113 and then the next day it got super windy and rained in the night. The rain was nice because we actually had a cool day this week. The other day I went out on our balcony and there was a bird stuck in a pot of water we had out there. I emptied out the water and then left for a bit and he was gone but I got a couple of good pictures. This Thursday for our activity we played a version of LDS jeopardy and that was actually pretty fun because we were all learning things that we didn't know. We also had service this week helping someone cut the weeds in their lawn. It turned out that their weeds were super short and that I don't even think they needed to be cut, but we did it anyway in the blazing hot sun. My arms have actually gotten super tan these last couple of weeks and it has surprised me a bit. Love and miss everyone lots.
Elder Black
 
My companion and I

The bird I helped

One of the last Reese's that I had it was almost a year old


A kitten I was playing with

My coin collection that I now have coins from 6 different countries