Monday, October 16, 2017

Week 48

Como estan todos? This week was super crazy with transfers and a lot of stuff that happened but in the end I am still in the lovely town of Pichanal. I am now the District leader here, That means that I am responsible for 6 other missionaries instead of just my self, and I got a new companion Elder Herrera. If you see some pictures and he looks familiar it is because he was one of the missionaries living with me in my old area but we were never companions. This week was astounding. My Zone leader just got called to be a asistente, and we finally had our intraviastas with our mission president. This week we also helped a couple get married and it was amazing how everything just ended up working out. The very next day we had her baptism and that was amazing. Oh also happy mothers day to all the mothers out here because this Sunday was mothers day here in Argentina. This P-day my companion wasn't leaving until later in the day so we went and visited a river with some members and crossed a train track bridge and just relaxed. 
Love and miss you all lots
Elder Black