Monday, December 4, 2017

Week 55

Wow what a week this has been! I am now a couple hundred miles away from where I was before but everything has been great. I will try to remember everything that happened. I left at 2 on Monday and didn't get to Tucuman until 930 but then I had to take another bus to my area and that was about another 2 hours. So I didn't get to my area until almost 12. I got a new companion named Elder CaƱas. I will send a picture if I can. He is from El Salvador and is super awesome. I am still district leader here and I have Elder Carter in my District. He is from the Dalles. It has been super crazy here. I am once again in a biking area but I manged to break one of my cranks on the very first day. We went and got that fixed and then the pedal wouldn't stay tight in the new cranks. Lets just say my companion pulled me around a lot this week. My area is much bigger than my last one and there are a lot of people that are rich here. This week there was a bunch of rain which was a nice change from the heat but the streets were super flooded. We ended up just riding our bikes and getting super wet. There were a couple parts where we went into a puddle and when I was pedaling my foot went into the water.
Love and miss you all lots.
Elder Black