Monday, December 18, 2017

Week 57

This week went super fast. I don´t know how but the weeks keep passing faster and faster. This week I had splits with our Zone leader Elder Erickson form California. I got to go to Concepcion which is a city about an hour north of where I am at. It was super fun. We had some service in the morning and we spent it taking apart wood pallets for a recent convert so he could make furniture out of it. The next morning we cooked breakfast for our companions when they got back and we had scrambled eggs with salami made from llamas. It was super good. I thought it was going to be a bit weird but it tasted just like salami. We managed to get some new chairs for our house because I managed to break one of the ones we already had. It was breaking before I got there and then one day I sat down and it just gave out and through me to the floor. This week was also super hot. I think my other area was hotter than this one but here I just sweat so much from the humidity. We had a super long bike ride the other day. It really was only about 30 minutes but the bikes are super bad so it seemed way longer but the sweat was literally pouring off of me when I got there. I love and miss you all lots. I hope everyone has a great Christmas.
Love Elder Black​​​​​​​​