Monday, March 26, 2018

Week 71

This was another busy week this week. Today we got together a couple of missionaries and played some soccer. I had division this week so I got to visit lastenia and be companions with Elder Blaylock for a day. That was fun they are preparing someone to be baptized this week. The next day we had interviews with presidente and those went well I got a bunch of mail from December with mail from March so I don´t know how the postal service works. We also had a service project where we helped put up a little house for a couple of members that are moving to another ward right next to ours. This week I also made a member super happy because he has long hair and I showed him pictures of my hair before the mission. Although his is a bit longer than mine was. Well my camera is still being weird and doesn't want to connect to the computer so I will have to see if I can figure that out but no pictures this week.
Love
Elder Black