Monday, April 2, 2018

Week 72

Hows everyone doing? I am well. This conference was super awesome. They announced a temple here in my mission which is what we have been working on as a mission here. Then they also called my antierior mission presidente to be an area 70. Super crazy. This week was a good one. I actually was quite sick yesterday for the conference puke and such but I am feeling better now. We had service this week as well helping someone dig the foundation for their new house. And when I say digging the foundacion it was 1 to two feet deep. One of my favorite talks this conference was the one by Lynn Robbins when he talks about success as going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. Well love and miss everyone lots. I think I might be able to send some pictures today.
Love Elder Black