Monday, April 23, 2018

Week 75

Another crazy week. First things first I was reading in a church magazine that came out in 2000 and there was an article about church cleaning that I read but I realized one little thing... The vacuum cleaner they were using in the picture was the exact same model that we still have in our church ...over 18 years later. It made me laugh a little and shake my head. I had splits twice this week the first time was with Elder Craig again because our companions went to Salta to do some paperwork stuff so they can be legal here in the country. We went to his area and they had bikes which I was happy for until I got on the bike and realized how awful it was. I wanted to hop right back off of it. Then later I had divisions with Elder Blaylock. So he could do our baptism interviews for us. We had baptisms this week and it is a family of 6. So we had to get everything ready for that. The missionaries are in charge of cleaning the font and everything but when we got there it was still half full of water and the pump wasn't working so we had to bucket out half a fonts worth of water. Then we had to clean it and take all that water out again. Luckily everything went well and we were able to have our baptisms the next day. There were actually a lot of people who showed up to see it. Today we went and visited a giant statue of Jesus Christ that was on the top of a giant mountain. The road to go down looked great for gravity biking though. Just a little more sketchy. This week was a wonderful one for me and really I am loving the work here. Love and miss you all lots
Elder Black