Monday, March 20, 2017

Week 18

Well I am now done with my training. I just got my new companion and he is from Paraguay but he lived in Buenos Aries before he came here. This week was really good. Everyone in the ward was super sad that he (Elder Barboza) was leaving. This week was interesting I ate the best tacos ever in our district meeting. I also ate giant sandwiches again and this time I have a picture.  We had a fun service project where we weed whacked a hill for a member using machetes. After that he cooked us an Asado which is just barbecued meat that is really good. Yesterday, Elder Barboza and I tried to visit as many members as possible to say good bye. That night we had a water balloon fight in the house and all of our beds and sheets were wet so we ended up just sleeping really wet and cold. My new companion seems to be pretty cool but we will see more I guess this week. Sorry this is so short but I have lots of pictures to make up for it. These are frorm the past 3 weeks or so.
Love and miss you lots 
Elder Black