Monday, March 27, 2017

Week 19

Well this week flew by. My new companion is really great and we have been getting a lot of work done here. I feel like my Spanish has grown a bunch this week and it sort of just clicked and it is way easier to talk now.  I drink a lot of matte here in Argentina but we have to drink it like tea and not how the normal Argentinians drink it. I finally get to use bikes again but my legs are super out of shape. One day this week there was a big soccer game between Argentina and Chile and no one would answer their doors. I saw a guy in the street also who was riding his bike in a wheelie for over a block and a half and that was pretty awesome. But I also hit a parked bus with my bike because I wasn't paying attention to the road and smashed one of my hands but it is alright now. I gave a prayer in English the other day after lunch for one of the members who speaks really good English and I kept adding in other words in Spanish and I could remember how to say it in English and my companion just kept laughing at me because it was really funny. Well I forgot to take pictures this week but I love you all lots.
Elder Black