Monday, April 3, 2017

Week 20

Well this week was one of strange weather. It rained almost everyday but then after the rain by the afternoon it was super sunny and hot and then by the night again it would start to rain again. It feels a lot like home but my companion thinks that it is really weird and strange. This week went really well I don´t remember too much but I do have one good story. So it had just rained and we were going to an investigator that lives in the neighborhood literally called "the hills" and we called and she said the roads were really ugly and we probably shouldn't come. But we didn't have anyone else to visit so we decided to go, but my companion wanted to use bikes so after talking for awhile I said oh fine lets use them.....biggest mistake ever. As we pushed the bikes up the hill they got so muddy in between the front fork and rear triangle that the wheels literally stopped spinning. We had to pick them up and carry them because they wouldn't roll. I have pictures of this but I forgot my camera. Also I got to watch the general conference in English which was awesome because all the gringos had a room where we talked English all day.
Well I miss and love everyone lots.
Elder Black