Monday, April 17, 2017

Week 22

Happy late Easter........This week has been awesome here. The weather has been really warm in the days and cold at night. I end almost every day with a sweater now. This week we found a bunch of new people to teach this week and the members of the ward are starting to help us out a lot more. Things that happened this week. I went on splits with Elder Fuentes and almost every appointment crashed then we got a door slammed in our face but then we went to walk away someone else left the house to talk with us. It was really weird. We also had interviews with the president this week but they were super late and we almost missed lunch because of it. It was a pain in the butt to get our lunches organized this week and I spent almost an hour on the phone calling different people one morning. Since it was Easter this week some members gave us little chocolate eggs to eat that were really pretty and delicious.  Well my SD card once again won´t connect to the computer so I can't send pictures....sorry.
Well I love you all lots.
Elder Black