Monday, April 24, 2017

Week 23

Last week of the transfer and I might be moving on to another place next week. Just so you don´t worry I might not be able to write everyone next week because it is very likely that I will be traveling to a different location. I am really excited to move and I am going to be really sad to leave the wonderful people I have come to love here in Barrio Mitre. Well this week passed by really quick. We have more members that are coming to lessons with us and that is great. My Spanish is getting more comfortable but I still ask everyone I talk to to correct me when I say something wrong. We had one family came to church this week and it was super great because usually we have to pass by for them and they are sleeping and they are really late but this week they came by themselves and they were almost on time. It has been wonderful to see the progression of people here and how happy they are hearing about the gospel. This week the hermanas cooked pizza for the district meeting and that was super good. This P-day we went on a hike in the hills of Salta to a place called la cerro de la virgen. It was pretty interesting and some people kept telling us that we needed to be more quiet. We were going to eat at the top but there were a bunch of signs saying that it was prohibited. The other parts of this week were really good.  We taught a bunch of lessons and met a lot of really cool people.
I love and miss you all lots.
Elder Black