Monday, April 10, 2017

Week 21

Well I am apologizing beforehand because right now I can't remember too much of my week but we rode the bikes a lot. We had a baptism this week of a little 8 year old called Abigail. She has wanted to be baptized for the last 6 weeks but she need extra care while being taught because she doesn't learn very fast. Today I ate some really good food called locro. It is a soup thing with pork and noodles and squash and sausage and lentils and it was really good. It has been really cold for the past couple of days and I have had to leave the house with a sweater almost every night. One day I was really tired so I decided to have my studies outside because it was really nice and bright and hard to fall asleep. Another day I took the extra mattresses out of our room and used them to study as well in the kitchen. The elders cooked for the district meeting this week and it took forever to cook and we made almost every dish in the house dirty in the process.
Well I love you all lots and miss you too.
Elder Black
 
Elder Black's pants after their muddy bike ride.

The mud from their trip up to "the hills" from last week.



The Elders cooking for their district meeting.



Elder Osorio from Paraguay





Locro