Monday, March 6, 2017

Week 16

Well another week has passed and this one was pretty interesting. We had divisions one day and my companion and the leader of the district were walking and they got robbed. Someone reached into my companions front pocket and stole our cellphone so they then had to go to the police and sort it out but now we have a new phone because they couldn't find it. I was with Elder Mejia. We had interviews with the mission president this week and I did it all in Spanish. YAyyyyyyyyyyyy. But  I have finally gotten sick. I think I am running a bit of a fever and I have a runny nose and my throat hurts but it is all right because the mission is the only place where hard work actually makes you feel better. It rained a whole bunch again this week but we managed to avoid the most of it. Well freak my weeks are starting to blur together and I can't tell the difference between them. But we have another baptism this Saturday and that is going to be great. I am sorry I forgot my camera today and don't have any pictures but I promise I will try to bring it the next time.
Love you all lots
Elder Black