Monday, February 27, 2017

Week 15???

Well I am beginning to forget how many week I have here. This week went by super fast. I feel like I was just writing. I closed my eyes and now I am here. My companion only has 3 weeks before he goes home and he is both really sad and really excited. I have been doing really well this week. It rained really hard two days here and I got super wet. I can tell that it is changing to fall because it has started to rain 2 times every week. This week I went to a new part of the area that I have never been to before and it was really high and I could look down and see all of my area. It was super pretty. I actually saw the autodromo, Car race track, but there was no one on it besides some horses. I learned how to make empanadas today and they are super delicious. Elder Fuentes the other elder in our house had his one year anniversary and he burned a shirt for that and I have a video but I can't get my SD card to work again because I am in a different lugar because it is carneval and everything is closed today. Well I miss you all so much.
Con Amor
Elder Black