Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 12

Well I am really short on time and I might not have time to write everyone but here was my week. I made it through my first transfer in the field and it was much faster than in the MTC.

Tuesday
Now we can't use bikes anymore and we use buses called collectivos and they are so slow.  Today was the last district meeting with this district but I can't upload pictures because the computers here suck. 
Wednesday
We had a really good and busy day today with 6 lessons and one really serious one about baptism. I heard the song Big in Japan today and Alphaville was so out of place here. 
Thursday
I still haven't grown to like planning but it went well. I got to plan in my new planner and Elder Barboza planned in his last planner. One of our investigators got married today and he is now ready to be baptized. 
Friday
We had service where we moved a bunch of dirt again but we found a new house and we move in there on Monday. I met another drunk man that I couldn't understand and when I was watching the district today it switched to Spanish and it took me almost 30 seconds to realize it switched languages.
Saturday
I cleaned the baptism font and one of our investigators gained a testimony of the prophet which is awesome, but he was worried he had to cut his hair to be a member. 
Sunday
 Elder Dobson is leaving and I am super sad about that because he was awesome but he is going to be zone leader in Tucuman. We had 7 investigators come to church which is crazy and it was raining today and that was really nice and refreshing.
I know that the gospel blesses families and that our families are bound for eternity. 
Miss you all so much 
Love 
Elder Black 
P.S. I still can't get my pictures to upload sorry