Monday, January 30, 2017

Week 11

Well this week is un poco loco. But I am still doing really good. This is my week:

Tuesday
I had to actually cook for the first time today in a long time. I had eggs and pancakes made from scratch. And I was really wishing for some peanut butter and syrup but I made do with dulce de leche. I had a district meeting and I had to talk about our investigators and give a spiritual thought in Spanish.
Wednesday
There was a world wide missionary broadcast today. I still don't understand much, but it sounded pretty good. Elder Dobson received a package for Christmas today that was in the mail for 2 months.
Thursday 
There was weekly planning today but we still got a lot of work done. One of our investigators is still very much on track for his baptism on the 11 of February. For lunch I had 17 empanadas and a huge bowl of jello with bananas and I was so full I felt like puking the rest of the day. But the afternoon was really good I can defiantly see the Lords hand in our work here. There are so many little miracles that happen.
Friday
I went on splits with E Dobson today. So we were proselyting in his area today and that was really fun. Elder Dobson is an amazing missionary. We had service in the morning and E Mejia was killing some huge wasps and he sprayed a bunch of bug spray in a hole in the wall and lit it on fire and exploded out a chunk of the wall.
Saturday
Today was crazyyyyyyyyyyy. I don't remember much of what happened in the morning but to give a brief summary in the night my companion wrecked his bike and we had to go to the hospital because he separated his shoulder from his clavicle. So no more bikes until he leaves.
Sunday
We had 4 investigators come to church today and that was super awesome . We couldn't do much because of E. Barbozas shoulder but we checked out a possible new house and that looked really cool. 
Well I can't send pictures because the computer is being sucky.  This work here is wonderful and I know that God loves every one of his children and there are so many people just waiting out there to have the opportunity to accept it. I know that this church is true and that there is so much happiness and peace in sharing and receiving the gospel.
Love you all so much
Elder Black