Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 8

Wow that is crazy I haven't seen most of you for 2 months. I want to say I love you all lots and I am sorry for some of my sad replies but 1 hour isn't near long enough to write. So far I haven't eaten anything that I don't like besides the desserts. Jello and fruit doesn't count as a dessert. And now for my week.

Monday
After emails I went to a members house and we talked about missions and stuff because we want him to go on a mission but he is pretty reluctant, but he came teaching with us and he was really good so I think he should just go for it.
Tuesday
So I wrote my journal entry by the back light of my camera because from what I can figure out in my broken Spanish is that someone forgot to pay the bill. This also means that we have no AC and it is really hot in the house. I had to do some more bike work today to get another rear shifter working. I had some Argentinian Pizza that was actually pretty good. It was basically a thick flat bread with salsa cheese and meat. I was wishing for my mountain bike today because there are some cool places to ride.
Wednesday
I went on  a run today with E Dobon which was  NICE RELIEF. i  ALSO HAD MY FIRST DISTRICT MEETING TODAY WHICH WAS NICE. bUT IN THE AFTERNOON ALL OF oooopppps cap lock. my appointments fell through so we contacted most of the day. I also had my first empanada which was freaking yummy.
Thursday 
I am happy to say that I am writing this but actual light. Because we got power back. I decided weekly planning sucks and I hate sitting for hours on end. I gave my first spiritual thought today and it went alright. One investigator gave my companion a crocodile skull that is pretty cool as well.
Friday
I am still tired most of the day but we had some pretty good success at tracking today so that was good.
Saturday
We had service this morning and I saw 8 different sizes of ants, 2 scorpions, a huge snail the size of half my palm a lot of slugs and a cicada the size of my fist.
Sunday
It was another long day church at 9, and we left early to pick up investigators who didn't even end up coming to church. And then I some how got roped into playing the piano which is very very bad.
Monday 
I rode in a gondola and it was awesome and I bought 7 lbs of frosted corn flakes for 6 American dollars.
Love you all lots and miss you
Elder Black

My companion and I
Salta

My desk space

Gondola Ride



Salta