Monday, February 13, 2017

Week 13

Well I accidentally lost the paper with what happened this week so I will try to make it up by memory.
This week was pretty good. We didn't have a lot of time to work because we changed houses and that took up almost 2 days of the week. But this Saturday we had a baptism which is super awesome. I got to baptize him because Elder Barbozas arm still isn't functioning 100%. Lets see. We were actually early to church on Sunday because all of our investigators besides 3 couldn't make it.  I visited a McDonald today and had one of the best McFlurries ever. I also cut my hair because it was realllllyyyy long. Hmmmmmm I don´t remember too much but I learned how to solve a rubix cube and I cut my finger with my knife already. The youth here have the oportunidad to serve a mini mission for 2 to 3 weeks where they live and are the companion to a real missionary. I know that this work is so important and I know that there are so many people just waiting to here the gospel. It is something really special to watch the change in a persons life as they come to accept the gospel of Christ in their life. I helped contact our baptism, Luis, and watched him grow in the gospel that I know is true. Well I miss and love you all lots.
Elder Black