Monday, February 20, 2017

Week 14

Hola todos,
I once again forgot my paper and I will have to try to remember what happened. This P-Day we didn't do much because Elder Barboza had medical and the doctor wasn't even there. This week went by really fast. Our recently baptized covert Luis has made friends with his neighbor who is a inactive and Luis brought him to church. I was really happy this week because we had almost 10 inactives and less actives come to church. I had a zone conference where the president of the mission came and talked to us and this is my second one in the mission and the difference in what I could understand was amazing. I could basically understand all of what was being said and the last time I barely understood the prayer. We had service this week at our ward mission leaders house and he told us that he just finished putting in his paper to go on his mission. He is 24 and a convert of 1 year 3 months. There was a huge rain storm that flooded all of the streets that was super awesome and we were walking down the street in the middle of a lightning storm. Also we had to move our new fridge and oven into our house so I can cook again YAHHH.... Food. Hmmm What else..... I got my camera memory to work again so I will try to send as many pictures as possible. It is amazing here and I miss you all so much.
Love Elder Black


My District


Salta

Salta

Elder Barboza and friend

Baptism Day



This is me and Elder Fuentes moving our kitchen in the back of a truck going really fast and it almost fell out a lot of times.

My trip to McDonald's and the best McFlurry I have ever eaten.

McDonald's

Baptism Day

Moving

My 3 kilos of dulce de leche.

The best meal I have had so far in Argentina.

The Hospital
Moving

The member that we did service for.