Monday, May 8, 2017

Week 25

Well all of the members in this ward were super happy that I didn't change areas which is great. This week has been a bit long because Elder Fuentes is training a new missionary and he snores really loud. Really really loud. So I haven´t been sleeping very well but luckily I remembered that my dad had sent ear plugs for Christmas that I almost threw away in the MTC but still had so one night in the middle of the night I got up and I started digging though my luggage to find these earplugs so that I could actually sleep. After that I started sleeping a lot better. This week has been fun though there is a new missionary and he is latino de Buenos Aires but he doesn't know too much about the mission so we have been having fun teaching him things. Today we convinced him that the red side of a rubix cube was harder to start then all the other sides. Today for p-day we played soccer ...football... I almost got knocked out because I got tripped and smacked my head against the ground and then right after that I ran into one of the goal posts. But it was really fun and I am fine now.
Well I miss you all lots
Elder Black