Monday, May 15, 2017

Week 26

How is all going? This week has been pretty good. For those of you who don't know this week was mothers day and I got to call my family for that. It was pretty great but it was actually really hard to talk to them in English I kept speaking in Spanish. Also another adventure this week is I broke my seat post in half because it got super bent by another elder and then after riding it for a while it started bending more and more until it almost broke.We  also had a zone conference this week and it is the last one for our mission president because he leave this transfer. Also we had a lot of service this week because one of the recent converts in the other missionaries area house burnt down so we went a helped them out a lot. It was really sad because we help move out almost all of their stuff that had burnt. Well I think that is all of my interesting stories for the week.
I love and miss you all lots.
Elder Black