Monday, May 29, 2017

Week 28

Well hello family and friends how are you? This week was super fast and I can´t believe it is over already. There was a lot of good things that happened this week. We had a bunch of service. It was funny because our leader de distrito was praying to have service and now we have more then we can do. This week we helped paint a house and move 300 concrete bricks up a huge hill. The hill was super steep and it took us over 5 hours to move them all. We had to split it into 2 different day.  We also had an open house at the church and that went really well. There were a bunch of members that helped out and quite a few investigators showed up. I had to be in white clothes and was talking about baptism and the Holy Ghost but I was super cold the entire time. I have still been getting up early with my companion to go to physical therapy so I have been super sleepy this entire week. I was also surprised by how cold it was this week.
Well I love and miss you lots!
Elder Black