Monday, June 5, 2017

Week 29

Well another week has gone by and I have no idea where it went. This week was freaking cold so very very cold it actually got below freezing one day and that was interesting. This week we had a lot of lessons to teach but  unfortunately no one showed up to church this Sunday. I am almost 100% sure I am going to get moved this next week because I have been in this area for almost 6 months now. I had to get my flu shot today which was sucky but not all that bad. I am having a hard time remembering my week but I am sorry there aren't any pictures. I broke my SD card reader so I can´t connect my camera to the computer but I think I will buy one this week. We also had interviews with the mission president and that was nice but this is going to be his last week in the mission because we are getting a new president the next week. Well that is all for now sorry I can´t remember much.
Elder Black