Monday, June 26, 2017

Week 32

I hope everyone is doing well. I love all of the Emails and pictures that I have gotten this week. It has been super hot here, but not as hot as White Salmon, but it doesn't feel at all like winter. This week we had our last conference with our mission president. He leaves this week to go back to his home and a new one will come this week. It was really great though and he talked about the book of Mormon and its importance in the church and the lives of our investigators. We did a lot of walking again but it was all good. This Sunday we had 17 people come to church including the missionaries. This is a really small branch. It was also my companions birthday this Sunday and he got two cakes that were super delicious. This p-day we went to Oran, which is the "big" city close to us to play soccer. That was fun and there were a lot of members that came to play with us which is always great. But yeah that was my week. I forgot to take pictures this week but I will try to take some next week.
Love and miss you all lots.
Elder Black