Monday, August 7, 2017

Week 38

I don´t know why but the weeks here in Pichanal pass by much quicker than the ones I had in Mitre. I can´t believe it is time to write everyone again. Well for this week I ate really well. Almost every day I wrote about food in my journal. My companion worked as a chef in his home so I let him cook whenever we have to cook and it usually turns out well. This week I got to go on splits with the Elders from Colonia and I got to visit Colonia with Elder Brady. He is super awesome but was a little scared to be the one leading his area because he is pretty new, but we had a lot of fun and only got lost a couple of times. We also had our Zone conference this week so all in all I didn't spend a whole lot of time in my area. Also one day we got locked in the church because there are two doors to leave the church and one of them wasn't working and we don´t have a key. But someone let us in and then shut the door behind us because we don´t have that key, but we found out that our key to the other door doesn't work from the inside. We ended up having to call someone to let us out of the church.
Love and miss everyone lots.
Elder Black

Zone Conference