Monday, August 14, 2017

Week 39

Well the weeks have flown by and I am once again over half way done with this transfer. This week was really good, but the weather was a bit weird. It was almost 100 degrees one day and the next I had to walk around with a sweater. I ate a really donut this week. It was awesome. We bought them in the Changomas which is literally just Walmart with a different name. Because if you read the cash registers they say Walmart. We had splits with the zone leaders and I got to hang out with Elder Kelly for a day. He is super awesome and likes the same music as me. I also have been sick this week with a cold or a bit of the flu which was rough but I am getting better now. Also one day there was a huge bingo put on in front of the church when we were supposed to have a family home evening. We ended up canceling because there was too much noise in front of the church but it was super crazy because literally every person in Pichanal was there. We played soccer again today and we wore a hole in our ball that we bought just over a month ago.
Love and miss you all lots.
Elder Black