Monday, August 28, 2017

Week 41

This week flew by it has been starting to get really hot. The days have been about 95 degrees and it is a bit miserable to be walking around in white shirts and pants but I am getting by. The crazy part is that there is still another month of winter. I have been told in the summer it gets up to around 122 degrees so I am glad that I won´t be around for that. It is possible that I will get transferred this transfer so I could be writing at a weird time next week. This week was awesome we had one investigator tell us that he wanted to be baptized and we thought he was going to tell us that he didn't want us to pass by any more.  So we should have a baptism this week. We threw a surprise party with the help of a member here for our district leader. He actually didn't figure it out. We had a stake conference thingy this week so all of the branch had to travel 40 minutes in bus to get to Oran.
Well that was my week.
Love and miss you all lots
Elder Black
 
 
Here is a photo of my district with our zone leaders and a stick bug praying mantis thingy....I actually don´t know which of the 2 it is