Monday, February 5, 2018

Week 64

What a crazy week I had. Lots of service and lots of rain. Today I am writing a bit earlier because I have got a meeting in Salta that I have to travel to so I am leaving my area at 1 today. This week was awesome me and my companion bought machetes the other day and got to use them a bunch this week. We cleaned up a sisters back yard. I had to climb onto an 8 foot wall so I could de-limb her tree that was growing into her neighbor´s yard. We also had to clean up a little part behind the church because it was growing super tall. We had divisions on Wednesday. I got to go with Elder Benites to his area in Conepcion. It ended up raining a bunch and as soon as we left for lunch and I hadn't even brought a coat. I ended up getting soaked in about 30 seconds because it was just dumping. But after I got soaked the rest of the bike ride was fun. We also helped the Elders in Aguilares change houses. That was interesting because their house had a super tight spiral staircase going up to it so we ended up having to lift everything up to the top floor, including the fridge. After that it got really hot again and we started wishing for the rain. I know this is the Lords work and I love it here.
Love and miss you all so much.
Elder Black