Monday, February 12, 2018

Week 65

What a week of travels this week has been. I had to go all the way to Salta on Monday for a leaders conference. That was actually super cool. Tuesday in the morning we got a bunch of people together and played soccer at 5 in the morning before we had our conference. The conference was super long so I didn't get back to San Miguel til 12:30 at night. I couldn't make the 2.5 hour bus trip back to my area so I got to stay the night with one of my old comps Elder Mora. Then the next day we headed back to my area. We also had interviews this week so I had to make the 2.5 hour trip right back to San Miguel the next day because we had interviews with our mission president as well. I managed to break some spokes on my bike so we of course had to walk on the hottest day in the week. The work here has been progressing a lot and we are seeing miracles every day.
Love and miss you all lots.
Elder Black