Monday, February 26, 2018

Week 67

Wow what a week this has been super busy. I am training and on Monday and Tuesday I went and spent the day with Elder Craig in his area. Dispues tuvimos que go to Salta Tuesday night. All of the elders that came with me from the MTC are training as well. I got my companion in Salta he is called Elder Villalba he is from Paraguay and speaks Portuguese and Guarani which is the native language from Paraguay. He doesn't know super great Spanish so this has been fun but I am going to get him to teach me Portuguese. Well we got back late Wednesday and then went to our house. It go hard after that because our ward left that night to go to go the temple so there weren't many members to help us know the area. But really we were able to see the hand of the Lord in our area as we started working. A funny thing that did happen I had had church at 9 in every other area of mine so when we showed up to church on Sunday there was no one there and then we looked at the sign out front and it said the meeting started at 9:30 whoooopsss but I am doing well and having a great time.
Love Elder Black 
Sorry I don't have any pictures I forgot to take them.